Saturday, December 8, 2012

Lollieshopping 5-Year Blog-iversary Winter Style Up at Town Square Las Vegas

         After moving back to Las Vegas, I wanted to find some local bloggers to keep me up to date on cool happenings, food, and shopping in the area.  Some of my favorites so far include homecookingmemories, icanstyleu, and of course, lollieshopping.
         Laura of Lollieshopping just celebrated her 5th year blog anniversary and brand new look for the site which she debuted at her "Winter Style Up" event at Stoney's Rockin Country at Town Square Las Vegas.



         When I left for college, Town Square was still pretty new but I did enjoy shopping there for the year or so I was around and most breaks when I came home to visit.  There have been so many openings and changes to this shopping center so I was glad to go to this event to check out some new stores and meet people who love shopping as much as I do.

         Upon entering, I was given a gift bag with discount card.  There were booths set up from different retailers at Town Square including Tommy Bahama, White House Black Market, La Nora, Sephora, Quiksilver, Patty's Closet, XTC Boutique, and Francesca's Accessories.
Super hot accessories from XTC Boutique 
         I also really loved the centerpieces:
         After a drink and some snacks from Brio, the show was about to begin.  The first featured winter work wear looks. My favorite from this portion was from White House | Black Market.  I never understood why my college roommate loved this store so much but the look they featured was really cute and I could really use some work appropriate threads for my new internship:
         Lucky for me, I won a gift card to help spruce up my closet with:

         Patty from Patty's Closet was invited on stage to discuss dressing appropriately but still looking cute for the holiday season.  She says to never underestimate a little navy dress.
        The next segment featured casual looks.  My favorite was a major surprise!  Who knew Stoney's had such cute clothes available?
     
        Nathan from the brand new Aveda Experience Center came by to talk about the services they offer.  I am definitely tempted to check them out!
        The final segment featured looks to wear for a night out.  My favorite came from La Nora.
         This store is new to me but looks like a good place to get fun, trendy pieces without breaking the bank.
A rack of fun pieces from La Nora.

         We were then free to shop around with Laura and take advantage of the discounts to retailers like Sephora, Inglot, Steve Madden (who provided all the shoes in the fashion show), and more.
         I met up with an old friend and we definitely took advantage of the Inglot discount.  I am a makeup girl at heart and was thinking all day about the fun colors and magnetic Freedom System palettes at Inglot.  I got two new purple eyeshadows - Pearl 445 and Pearl 446:
 

         These shadows apply so much more smoothly and evenly than similar colors in my stash.  Eventually I plan to take some comparison shots but trust me!
        Can't wait to use some of the fun offers and samples from the gift bag!
          Also found out that Town Square is now offering a loyalty shopping card called "The Inner Square".  Bring in your receipts and card to the concierge desk and get points to save up toward rewards like gift cards, drinks, movie tickets, and even an Apple TV!  For more information, check out: http://www.mytownsquarelasvegas.com/rewards
         Another exciting announcement from Laura - there will be seasonal style up events at different venues around Town Square so definitely check back on my Twitter or her blog to find out when and where the next one will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment